I started my workers’ compensation career as a Georgia workers’ compensation defense attorney back in 2000. I represented the insurance companies and defended workers’ compensation claims throughout the state of Georgia. I know how the system works and understand how to navigate and obtain great results for my Georgia workers’ compensation clients.
In 2005, I decided that I was on the wrong side of the law. I wanted to help injured workers and saw the injustice created by the insurance companies. I decided to become a lawyer for the people – helping Georgia workers in pursuing their claims and helping them to obtain medical treatment, wage benefits and settlement.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia J.D. – 1997
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut B.A. – 1992
- Georgia, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2000
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers – Champion Member
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- 100% Workers’ Compensation & Litigation